söndag 20 september 2015

The nightmare


‎19 ‎april ‎2010, ‏‎13:10 

“The year was 2006 when I had my firs nightmare about a big wave, a boat and me holding a medallion. The medallion had an amber that contains a golden bug, and then  I wake up. I have dreamed this dream ever since.”
“it’s probably nothing wrong about your dreams, why won’t you take the day off, I’ll tell your chef.”
“please, I’ve had this dream in three years now.”
“there is nothing I can do, you are a twenty years old girl, it’s normal to have nightmare in your age, maybe not this long but many girls have come in and said that they have nightmares every week.”
“Thank you, I won’t come back here again until the next health check”
“My name is Grey Hustington and have a dream that make me afraid to go to sleep, I take sleeping pills so that I can sleep and I’ve been to three doctors and no one can solve the problem.”
“well I can’t promise anything but I’ll try.”
“Thank you.”

Grey stormed out through the hospitals door and she was angry, it was the fourth doctor that couldn’t find what the problem was. Grey was outside the shoe store where the cute boy worked and she went inside to try some shoes and sometimes buy some just so it wouldn’t look weird if she just try and never bought any shoe. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar